Boat Tour Isla Contoi & Isla Mujeres
English, Spanish, German
Boat Excursion Isla Contoi und Isla Mujeres
This excursion to ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES takes you to one of the most beautiful sights of the Yucatan Peninsula. We will be enchanted by mystical coral reefs, dream beaches and crystal clear water.
By boat from Cancun we discover one of the most beautiful snorkeling areas of the Yucatan Peninsula before we continue to the small ISLA CONTOI.
There you will find wonderful Caribbean beaches, the National Park of Contoi Island, time to snorkel, to relax and have a typical Mexican lunch on the beach.
We continue by boat to the neighboring Isla Mujeres, the famous Mexican women's island. In our free time we discover the colorful streets and more dream beaches. There is time to buy a delicious ice cream or a souvenir.
Snorkeling in front of ISLA CONTOI: Discover one of the most beautiful snorkeling areas on the Yucatan Peninsula
ISLA CONTOI National Park: Relax in the National Park and enjoy a typical Mexican lunch on the beach.
ISLA MUJERES: Shop in the small alleys of the famous Women's Island or enjoy the dream beaches on site.
This excursion is operated by our partner Blue Caribe. Experience ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES - the paradise Islands off the coasts of the Riviera Maya.
Boat Excursion Isla Contoi und Isla Mujeres
- English speaking tour guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned vans or coaches
- Pick up at the hotel
- Boat tour to Isla Contoi
- Snorkel tour
- Beach stay
- Free time on ISLA MUJERES
Boat Excursion Isla Contoi und Isla Mujeres ISLA CONTOI and ISLA Mujeres – Paradise Destinations in the Mexican Caribbean This boat excursion to ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES is one of the best excursions in Mexico and one of the most beautiful tours in the Yucatan Peninsula. Experience ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES with extraordinary beaches and enchanted island life. Sit back and discover the fantastic flora and fauna. You will be picked up at your hotel. Please note that transportation may be in tour buses. You will drive directly to Cancun to the harbor. There our boat is waiting, with which we start our excursion. Just off the coast of Cancun are two enchanted island jewels that make the heart of every Caribbean lover beat faster. The small island CONTOI is completely protected by a National park and is home to over 150 different bird species. The island is a breeding ground for sea turtles, flamingos, pelicans and cormorants are regularly sighted. In contrast, the famous ISLA MUJERES with lively alleys and colorful houses awaits a shopping spree. Some of the most famous beaches in the entire Caribbean are located on Fraueninsel (Spanish Isla Mujeres = Women’s Island). Spend a paradisiacal day in one of the most beautiful places on the Yucatan Peninsula. Boat Excursion to ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES: Snorkeling If conditions permit, we will snorkel on the beautiful reef in front of Contoi Island. The coral reef is part of the second largest barrier reef in the world and home to numerous Caribbean fish and corals. Excursion to ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES: Dream beach on Contoi Island White sandy beaches and turquoise waters surround the small island jewel CONTOI. Rich in flora and fauna, this national park is one of the most important nature reserves of the Yucatan Peninsula. We will have lunch on the beach (grilled chicken or Tikinxic-style fish, rice, salads, tortilla chips, tortillas and sauces, flavored water, Coca Cola and beer). Excursion to ISLA CONTOI and ISLA MUJERES: Colorful hustle and bustle on the Woman’s Island We leave ISLA CONTOI and drive to the neighboring Isla Mujeres. We drift through pretty alleys and find typical souvenirs in quaint stores. If you haven’t had enough of beach life yet, you can enjoy the lively beaches of ISLA MUJERES.
What should I bring?
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Swimwear and a change of clothes
- Bathing shoes or flip flops
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen: On the Yucatan Peninsula, biodegradable sunscreen is mandatory to protect corals and water quality. Please use sunscreen BEFORE starting the tour, in the natural parks it is prohibited to apply sunscreen. Otherwise just put on a rash or long sleeved t-shirt in the water .
- If you are sensitive to travel, tablets against seasickness
- Camera/underwater camera
- Money for souvenirs
- Money for photo package
Availability The availability of our excursions can only be guaranteed after confirmation by us. If an excursion is not possible on your desired date, we will suggest another date or refund any payments already received.
Deposit For a binding reservation we charge a deposit of 100% of the tour price. The remaining payment will be made in CASH on site. Please note that payment on site by credit card is not possible. If you would like to inquire about the tour without a binding reservation, please contact us.
Customization of Excursions Under special circumstances we adapt our tours to external conditions. We discuss this individually with our customers. Adjustments will be made, for example, if the weather changes at short notice. We also adapt excursions for cruisers to the berthing times of cruise ships. Cancellation policy
- With the reservation we charge a deposit. We keep these as administration fees for “no-show” guests.
- We value small group sizes. Therefore, we use smaller boats for our excursions. These boats do not have a toilet on board!!!
- It can happen that our boat excursion has to be cancelled due to bad weather (strong wind and waves). If the tour cannot be rescheduled to another day, we will of course refund any deposits made. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for any other costs incurred. However, we will gladly make every effort to provide substitute services. In addition, we do everything in our power to inform about such cancellations as early as possible.
We refund the deposit, if
- You cancel the excursion at least 24 hours before
- Cruise ships cancel their stay in Costa Maya
- If you have to cancel the excursion for whatever reason, please inform us as soon as possible. We might be able to sell the excursion elsewhere and will refund the deposit.
- This excursion was cancelled by Leon Tours
We ask for a phone number for each reservation to contact you in case of any changes.
Why Leon Tours?
- Small or private groups Our tours are either private or small group excursions.
- Certified tour guides Our tour guides have the required SECTUR (Secretary of tourism in Mexico) certifications
- Quality Service and Support Enjoy our excellent customer service. We have local knowledge and love to give you recommendations
- Locally owned family business If you book through Leon Tours, you will support local businesses. We use local guides wherever possible
- Book with confidence We spent many years in building up our online presence. Follow us on Trip Advisor or Facebook
- Small refundable deposit We charge only a small deposit to secure your reservation
- Mexico Experts We strive to give you the best service and bring you to the most beautiful places.