Excursion Coba & Pta. Laguna
English, Spanish, German
Private Excursion Mayan Ruins Coba & Punta Laguna
Experience the most important sights of the Riviera Maya on our private excursion to Coba and Punta Laguna: The best combination of Mayan ruins and monkey reserve.
Coba Archaeological Site: See one of the tallest pyramids on the Yucatan Peninsula Nohoch Mul. Explore the well-preserved structures and get a ride through the jungle on the Rhishka bicycle.
Punta Laguna: Explore the monkey sanctuary at Punta Laguna and see the last monkeys on the Yucatan Peninsula in their natural habitat.
Canoeing, zip-lining or swimming in underground cenote: If you wish, there are more activities in the Punta Laguna Nature Reserve available for an extra charge.
Already from 2 persons we conduct this excursion to Coba and Punta Laguna privately for you. We would be happy to adapt this excursion for you on request - just contact us.
Private Excursion Mayan Ruins Coba & Punta Laguna
- Private transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Collection from the hotel or an agreed meeting point
- Private excursions only
- Approx. 8 hours tour from Playa del Carmen
- Entry fees to Coba and Punta Laguna
- Bicycle rhishka in Coba
- Detailed guided tour in the archaeological site Coba
Private Excursion Mayan Ruins Coba & Punta Laguna Archeological Site Coba – Nature Reserve Punta Laguna – Monkey spotting This private excursion to Coba and Punta Laguna is one of the best Riviera Maya tours and an excellent combination of the most beautiful Riviera Maya sights. From our meeting point we drive together in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Mayan ruins of Coba. From Playa del Carmen this trip takes about 1.5 hours. Experience the history of the ancient Maya up close, discover the last monkeys of the Yucatan Peninsula in their natural environment and take a refreshing swim in the lagoon. Coba and Punta Laguna Private Excursion: Mayan Ruins Coba With a bicycle Rhishka we discover the well preserved road system connecting the different ceremonial centers and the temple-pyramid Nohoch Mul in Coba. The ruins of Coba are among the most impressive Mayan structures on the Yucatan Peninsula and are home to many archaeological treasures. Coba and Punta Laguna Private Excursion: Monkey Reserve We will take you on a walk through the pristine jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula. Keep your eyes and ears open, because here monkeys hide in the trees. They skillfully shimmy along the branches, playing and searching for food, We will be accompanied by a local guide who can tell you a lot about the original life of the villages. Private excursion to Coba and Punta Laguna: Lagoon After the tour in the nature reserve, the quiet lagoon invites you for a refreshment. If you wish, you can add other activities in the park such as zip lining, canoeing or swimming in an underground cenote.
What should I bring?
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes
- Swimwear and things to change
- Sun glasses
- Sun hat
- If necessary a light rain coat
- Sun protection: Please use only biodegradable sunscreen in the Yucatan peninsula and help to protect corals and water quality. In the cenotes, you may not apply sunscreen, if needed, you may use a rash or shirt.
- Camera, charged
- Money for souvenirs, food and drinks
Availability The availability of our excursions can only be guaranteed after confirmation by us. If an excursion is not possible on your desired date, we will suggest another date or refund any payments already received.
Deposit For a binding reservation we charge a deposit of 20% of the tour price. The remaining payment will be made in CASH on site. Please note that payment on site by credit card is not possible. If you would like to inquire about the tour without a binding reservation, please contact us.
Customization of Excursions Under special circumstances we adapt our tours to external conditions. We discuss this individually with our customers. Adjustments will be made, for example, if the weather changes at short notice. Cancellation policy
- With the reservation we charge a deposit. We keep these as administration fees for “no-show” guests.
We refund the deposit, if
- You cancel the excursion at least 24 hours before
- Cruise ships cancel their stay in Cozumel
- If you have to cancel the excursion for whatever reason, please inform us as soon as possible. We might be able to sell the excursion elsewhere and will refund the deposit.
- This excursion was cancelled by Leon Tours
We ask for a phone number for each reservation to contact you in case of any changes.
Why Leon Tours?
- Small or private groups Our tours are either private or small group excursions.
- Certified tour guides Our tour guides have the required SECTUR (Secretary of tourism in Mexico) certifications
- Quality Service and Support Enjoy our excellent customer service. We have local knowledge and love to give you recommendations
- Locally owned family business If you book through Leon Tours, you will support local businesses. We use local guides wherever possible
- Book with confidence We spent many years in building up our online presence. Follow us on Trip Advisor or Facebook
- Small refundable deposit We charge only a small deposit to secure your reservation
- Mexico Experts We strive to give you the best service and bring you to the most beautiful places.