Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Cozumel Schnorcheltour: Schildkröten, Seesterne & Rochen
Entdecken Sie die schönsten Korallenriffe von Cozumel in privater Atmosphäre. Cozumel Riffe gehören mit zu den besten Schnorchelgebieten weltweit. Dieser Cozumel Ausflug bietet eine fantastische Kombination aus Schnorcheln, der traumhaften Sandbank El Cielo und der flachen Sandbank El Cielito. Begleiten Sie uns bei der Sichtung von Meeresschildkröten, den Seesternen von El Cielo und den Rochen von El Cielito.
Auf unserem Ausflug Cozumel Schnorcheltour fahren wir folgende Stationen an
- Turtle Point: Meeresschildkröten-Sichtung
- Riff im Nationalpark: Schnorchelstopp
- El Cielo & El Cielito: Seesterne, Sandbank mit Sichtung von Rochen
Zunächst fahren wir auf unserer Cozumel Schnorcheltour zum Turtle Point zur Sichtung von Meeres-Schildkröten. Die Erfolgsquote der Sichtung liegt bei 80-90%. Anschließend halten wir im Cozumel Nationalpark zum Schnorcheln. El Cielo ist eine magische Sandbank in flachem Wasser, seine Farben schimmern türkis in der Sonne. Auch bekannt wegen der Seesterne im weißen Sand ist El Cielo ein perfekter Ort zum Schnorcheln. Bei einem Snack und Getränken entspannen wir und mit etwas Glück gesellen sich Rochen im glasklaren Wasser zu uns.
Dieser Cozumel Schnorchelausflug dauert ca. 3,5 Stunden.
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Star Fish, Corals & Sting Rays
- Certified and experienced, bilingual snorkel guide
- 3,5 hours boat tour to the beautiful Cozumel marine park
- Snorkel stop at stunning El Cielo in Cozumel to see the starfish and maybe stingrays
- Snorkeling at two further awesome reefs in the Cozumel National park
- Complete snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins, life vest)
- National park fees
- Licensed captain
- Water and soft drinks
- A beer for our way back
- Max. 13 participants
Cozumel Port Caleta
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Turtles, Star Fish & Sting Rays
Cozumel Snorkel Excursion: Turtle Point – Coral Reefs – El Cielo – El Cielito
Make the most of your day in Cozumel with our Cozumel snorkeling tours. This excursion takes us to the National Park of Cozumel, with a breathtaking underwater world and coral reefs. Join us to see turtles, relax in the cristal clear water of El Cielo/E Cielito and discover the amazing Cozumel reef.
Always wanted to see starfish or snorkel with rays? Discover a fascinating underwater world on our snorkeling excursions to the famous El Cielo and Cozumel National Park. Our snorkeling excursion in Cozumel starts daily in the morning at 10:00 am and in the afternoon at 2:00 pm and lasts 4 hours.
We emphasize small groups during our Cozumel snorkeling excursions. We go by boat to the beautiful coral reefs in the National Park of Cozumel. Our first stop is at Turtle Point, where a sighting of turtles is likely. Afterwards we snorkel over unique corals and swim with the current. We visit the following spots on our Cozumel snorkeling tour:
Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Turtle Point
Turtle Point is a popular spot for sea turtles to feed. Especially the green turtle is spotted here. Sea grass grows on the shallow bottom, and here the turtles find enough food. In the shallow water we try for turtle sightings.
Cozumel snorkeling tour: reefs in the national park
The shallow part at the Cozumel coral reef is especially good for snorkeling. At a depth of about 6-7 meters amazing coral formations are waiting for us and with a little luck we will find the big parrot fish or a sea turtle.
We let ourselves drift with the current and snorkel along the reef.
Snorkeling at Cozumel El Cielo
In Spanish, El Cielo means “sky.” It is one of the most spectacular and beautiful spots on Cozumel, if not the entire Caribbean. The white sand shines in the turquoise blue water. Here we see several starfish scattered in the water.
Swim stop at Cozumel El Cielito
El Cielito is the shallow part of El Cielo and means “little sky”. The water here is only waist deep. Sometimes stingrays swim in front of us or hide in the sand. The water has the color of a swimming pool and the visibility is up to 30 meters. We are served a delicious snack of guacamole and fresh fruits. We enjoy a cool drink in the sun.
What should I bring?
- Swimwear and things to change
- Sun glasses
- Sun hat
- Sun protection: It is not allowed anymore to apply sunscreen in the National Park to protect corals and water quality. Please use sunscreen BEFORE the beginning the tour. If possible, only use biodegradable sunscreen in your vacation.
- (Underwater) Camera, charged
The minimum age for this excursions is 6 years
The availability of our excursions can only be guaranteed after confirmation by us. If an excursion is not possible on your desired date, we will suggest another date or refund any payments already received.
We work with different boats to guarantee the minimum number of participants. The excursion in always the same.
The Marine park organisation closes certain reefs at certain times of the year. This is to give a break to the ecosystem. This happens for example in August for the Colombia reef. We will then go to alternate reefs.
For a binding reservation we charge a deposit of 20% of the tour price. The remaining payment will be made in CASH on site. Please note that payment on site by credit card is not possible. If you would like to inquire about the tour without a binding reservation, please contact us.
Customization of Excursions
Under special circumstances we adapt our tours to external conditions. We discuss this individually with our customers. Adjustments will be made, for example, if the weather changes at short notice. We also adapt excursions for cruisers to the berthing times of cruise ships.
- With the reservation we charge a deposit. We keep these as administration fees for “no-show” guests.
- We value small group sizes. Therefore, we use smaller boats for our excursions for a maximum of 13 people. These boats do not have a toilet on board!!! For those who prefer snorkeling tours in larger groups on bigger boats or catamarans, we will be happy to make an alternative offer.
- It can happen that our boat excursion on Cozumel has to be cancelled due to bad weather (strong wind and waves). Typical season for this is between November and March. This may be at the direction of the port captain or may be a safety decision by our captain. If the tour cannot be rescheduled to another day, we will of course refund any deposits made. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for any other costs incurred. However, we will gladly make every effort to provide substitute services. In addition, we do everything in our power to inform about such cancellations as early as possible.
We refund the deposit, if
- You cancel the excursion at least 24 hours before
- If you have to cancel the excursion for whatever reason, please inform us as soon as possible. We might be able to sell the excursion elsewhere and will refund the deposit.
- This excursion was cancelled by Leon Tours
- If your cruise ship does not dock in Cozumel on the day you booked, we will be happy to provide you with a voucher for a future visit or refund 50% of your deposit.
We ask for a phone number for each reservation to contact you in case of any changes.
Why Leon Tours
- Small or private groups
Our tours are either private or small group excursions.
- Certified tour guides
Our tour guides have the required SECTUR (Secretary of tourism in Mexico) certifications
- Quality Service and Support
Enjoy our excellent customer service. We have local knowledge and love to give you recommendations.
- Locally owned family business
If you book through Leon Tours, you will support local businesses. We use local guides wherever possible.
- Book with confidence
We spent many years in building up our online presence. Follow us on Trip Advisor or Facebook.
- Small refundable deposit
We charge only a small deposit to secure your reservation.
- Mexico Experts
We strive to give you the best service and bring you to the most beautiful places.