Bacalar with Boat Tour
Excursion to Bacalar: Boat Tour on the lagoon of 7 colors
A very special jewel in Mexico is the Lagoon of Seven Colors near Bacalar. It is actually a lake and was named for the many shades of blue that shimmer in the sunlight. The water of the lagoon is fed by underground cenotes. We will take a boat ride on the lagoon of Bacalar and visit various sights. Besides the cenotes and the bird island, we have the opportunity to swim in the shallows of the so-called pirate island. There you can refresh yourself and admire the intense turquoise water.
- Boat trip on the lagoon: Named after the many shades of blue, it is called the lagoon of seven colors. The water feeds from underground cenotes. We will discover some of them during a boat trip. Refresh yourself with a swim in the fresh water and marvel at the intense turquoise water.
- Photo stopp in pirate town Bacalar: Majestically, the pirate fortress stretches above the lagoon. From here we see the different shades of blue from a bird's eye view - a unique view.We would be happy to adapt this excursion for you on request - just contact us.
Why Leon Tours?
- Small or private groups Our tours are either private or small group excursions.
- Certified tour guides Our tour guides have the required SECTUR (Secretary of tourism in Mexico) certifications
- Quality Service and Support Enjoy our excellent customer service. We have local knowledge and love to give you recommendations
- Locally owned family business If you book through Leon Tours, you will support local businesses. We use local guides wherever possible
- Book with confidence We spent many years in building up our online presence. Follow us on Trip Advisor or Facebook
- Small refundable deposit We charge only a small deposit to secure your reservation
- Mexico Experts We strive to give you the best service and bring you to the most beautiful places.